To borrow a license for Siemens NX, you must be connected to the Fanshawe Network (either wired or wireless).
Due to licensing requirements, you must re-borrow a license every 2 weeks.
Borrowing the License
1. All Siemen’s products must be closed before Borrowing a license will work so make sure NX has been shut down
2. Open the Licensing Tool, located in C:\Program Files\Siemens\NX 10.0\UGFLEXLM\Licensing Tool.exe or in the Start Menu under All Programs -> Siemens NX 10.0 -> NX Licensing Tools -> Licensing Tool
3. Click on Borrowing Settings on the left side and then click the Borrow button at the top
4. Select the following: “NX Academic…” and “NX/UG Academic…”
5. In the "Set Return Date and Time" - select a date 2 weeks from your current date, then click "OK"